Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Jean de Florette" and "Manon des Sources" Vocabulary and Activities!

Recently, I've been working on updating all of my movie products. My best selling French movie product is "Jean de Florette" and "Manon des Sources"Vocabulary and Activities. It can also be used for reading these novels in French in an upper level literature class. I created this vocabulary list when I had my French I students do movie projects on the film. It helped them a lot to have a vocabulary list to use.

This product contains 97 vocabulary words from the French films and novels "Jean de Florette" and "Manon des Sources". This vocabulary list can help students answer comprehension questions, write essays, and complete projects about the books and movies. It also has word cloud of the synopsis of each film as pre-reading/pre-viewing activities, and links to the You Tube movie trailers. In addition, there is a word search for each movie to practice vocabulary. The links to the movie trailers are below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...